VOLUME 6 Of the famous "Black Books" by Sheldon, Rabagliati and members of the Formula One Register.
Covers all known F1 and F2 races run anywhere in the world between 1954 and 1959, including all of the small, local ones that ran at tracks as diverse as Snetterton and Charade, Dresden and Halle-Salle (?) And at this point in time the Indy 500 race counted towards the world title so it's included as well.
Due to the nature of the sport there were hundreds of such races in Britain, Europe, Africa, Asia and South America as well as the much better known world championship Grands Prix (French, British, Monaco etc) and major (non world championship) events such as the AINTREE 200 or Pau Grand Prix which often had grids as good as world title events.
- Entry lists of all races including non starts, non arrivals, race numbers, chassis numbers etc.
- Grids (where known)
- Lap Charts (for major events)
- Full results and non-finisher listings
- Extensive cross references for drivers cars and events
- 330 large pages
- No photos
- Separate addendum sheets later sent out to subscribers with extra, previously uinknonw events included
This edition is signed by the main author, Paul Sheldon "To David with best wishes"
Minor wear visible on the cover. Not issued with a jacket.
Publication date 1987
Rare as hen's teeth but a lot more useful!