Experimental British biplane designed by E Gordon-England , then only 23. The first of three experimental aircraft he designed for Bristol. It used a 4 cyl Clerget 50hp engine , twin side by side seats and flew in May-June 1912 before being sent ot the German off-shoot of the company who decided it had no future as the trainer it was intended to be and sent it back to Filton where it was scrapped in September of the same year.
Reprint of and original snapshot, hence quality of image.
Available in the following sizes
10x7 inch (250x175mm)
7x5 inch (175x125mm)
Newly printed up in a commercial photo lab from an image held in our archives
Copyright wording does not appear on the actual photo